Sat, Jun 25|
Hardy Family Chevrolet Buick GMC
To Register Scroll Down to Options. Please read all Show Entry and Vendor Info Below!
This is a fund raising event to benefit the Paulding County Sheriff K9 Memorial and other local K9 Units in need. Your entry fee goes directly to help with those needs. Thank you!
Time & Location
Jun 25, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Hardy Family Chevrolet Buick GMC , 2026 Macland Rd, Dallas, GA 30157, USA
About the event
Join us for a great day of family fun to raise funds to benefit the Paulding County Sheriff K9 Memorial Fund and the Powder Springs Police K9 Unit! Come check out the awesome car show, meet and greet local celebrity K9s, browse our local vendor fair, enjoy food trucks and family entertainment! A ton of fun for a great cause, we hope to see you there!
Rain or Shine. No Pets Please.
CAR SHOW ENTRY INFORMATION - For smoother arrival and setup, please register in advance online!
- All Makes, Models, Cars, Trucks, Jeeps, and Bikes Welcome
- All Show Participants - please arrive between 8:30 - 9:00 am to get checked in, parked, and entered into our drawing for great raffle prizes! This is a judged show with awards. Please be in place and ready at event start time of 10:00 am.
- SHOW ENTRIES - Please enter the Hardy Chevrolet Parking Lot Off of Macland Road, there will be someone there to check you in and direct you accordingly.
- Please follow all arrival / setup instructions in the vendor packet that was emailed to you.
- Plan to arrive between 8:00 am - 9:00 am through the side entrance off of Charles Hardy Pkwy to avoid car show traffic and check-in!
The vendor space is 10’ x 10’ and vendors are responsible for bringing everything they need for their booth including tents, weights, tables, chairs, payment processing options, etc. This is an outdoor festival with no electricity. The event is one day only, rain or shine unless severe inclement weather or acts of God force cancelation. All entry fees go directly to the charity as a charitable contribution, no refunds are issued. Vendors without the proper tent weights will be asked to take their tent down to prevent potential harm to other participants. Vendors serving food at the event will need to submit a copy of their current food service permit.
- The following vendor spots are filled. (if in doubt please check that your spot is available, there are no refunds) COLOR STREET, NORWEX, PAMPERED CHEF, PAPARAZZI, SCENTSY, AND FOOD SPOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED.
Car Show Entry Early Discount
Register by June 23, 2022 for early discount
Car Show Entry (After 6/23)
Car Show Entry After 6/23/22
Vendor Expo Space - CLOSED
A 10' x 10' space will be provided to each vendor. Vendor is responsible for tent, table, chairs and anything needed for their space. NOTE: Tents MUST have appropriate weights for safety. Tents without proper weights or tie downs will not be allowed.